Log inLog in    RegisterRegister       SearchSearch    ProfileProfile    ContactContact    FAQFAQ    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages

Boeing 737NG recent crash investigations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TheAirlinePilots.com Forum Index -> Crew Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jkobty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:27 pm    Post subject: Boeing 737NG recent crash investigations Reply with quote

There has been 3 recent Boeing 737NG crashes that all appear to be extremely similar, and all attributed to pilot error.
- FlyDubai crash in Russia
- Ethiopian airlines crash in Beirut
- Russian airline crash in KAZAN.
All 3 cases have these events in common
- Bad weather.
- Complete loss of control
- Plane finally gets into a nose dive scenario and fatal crash.
This is very reminiscent of the rudder hard over scenarios that resulted in 2 fatal crashes of earlier model 737, an issue which was allegedly fixed.

I think blaming all 3 loss of control and almost identical nose dive on pilot error is simply a cover up operation. Who wants to ground the 737 after all.
But if I were a pilot I would be really questioning this and demanding a real investigation, as whistle blowers regarding production quality issues with the 737NG got silenced. So Boeing seems untouchable not even by the FAA.
The question is, for all the Pilots on this forum, aren't you concerned about your safety and your passengers safety?
Maybe if enough pilots demand better answers, the real issue may be discovered and fixed saving many lives.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TheAirlinePilots.com Forum Index -> Crew Lounge All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: