Log inLog in    RegisterRegister          SearchSearch       ProfileProfile    ContactContact       FAQFAQ     Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages

[Recruitment Inquiry] Interview for prospective pilot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TheAirlinePilots.com Forum Index -> Crew Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eskim86

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:18 pm    Post subject: [Recruitment Inquiry] Interview for prospective pilot Reply with quote

Dear prospective participant pilot,

My name is Eunsoo Kim. I am a Masters student working at a cybersecurity research lab called “SecLab” in Sungkyunkwan University from South Korea. Our lab specializes in designing usable security solutions based on investigation of human factors.

Currently, my research team is in the process of designing next-generation cybersecurity warning system for flight decks that are intuitive and easy to use. We are trying to understand:

(1) pilots’ perceptions on cybersecurity,
(2) threats that pilots are concerned about,
(3) what type of information pilots would want to find out about cybersecurity events being monitored, and
(4) what roles pilots should play in dealing with cybersecurity warning messages.

To that end, your feedback on cybersecurity for flight decks in general, and on accessing and dealing with cybersecurity warning messages would be of great interest to us.

To participate, you must be a pilot (have at least completed the pilot cadet training program) but don’t need any prior cybersecurity experience or knowledge. You would need Internet access to view our study tools online.

You will be asked to participate in a semi-structured interview, which would take about 35 minutes of your time; we can use Skype, or other similar video-telephony solutions to communicate.

You will be offered a voucher (e.g. Amazon gift Card), Cash, or other thing worth $70 in compensation for your time, and you will have access to a research report on our cybersecurity warning system, once the project is completed.

Please contact me at eskim86@skku.edu, or just pm me if you have any questions.

Below is the information on the study and researcher team.

Project Title: Adaptive Cyber Security Warning system design

Investigator(s): SecLab Team{Hyoungshick Kim; Eunsoo Kim; Jaewoo Park; Junsung Cho (Sungkyunkwan University)}.

Best regards,

Eunsoo Kim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TheAirlinePilots.com Forum Index -> Crew Lounge All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: