Log inLog in    RegisterRegister       SearchSearch    ProfileProfile    ContactContact    FAQFAQ    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages

Giant custom model airliners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TheAirlinePilots.com Forum Index -> Marketing & Advertising
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heartbeatjay

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:49 pm    Post subject: Giant custom model airliners Reply with quote

As a former private pilot who had dreams of comercial flight, but now cant fly at all, due to worsening Adult Attention Deficit Disorder and mild Dyslexia, I have embarked on a new course to satisfy my aviation itch.
Always loved aviation and the free feeling in the sky, minus the controlled airspaces.
I now found out that AADD does have it's benefits in certain areas. many with this disorder are considered genious.
I now make giant display airliners from 6' to 10' fuselage length, custom meade, each and every one.
Can be displayed in airport terminals, airline corporate offices or in airline pilot's homes. Light weight for their huge size.
Each is painstakingly created from balsa, basswood, and hard hobby foam, sculpted, by hand and eye, coated with liquid fiberglass, sanded smooth and painted with the airline of your choice and tail number of your choice.
Here is Eastern L-1011 TriStar N310EA in white with hockystick scheme, aka Flight 401.
If anybody is interested in these please call me.
Capt. Jay Baldwin 305-484-0643 jbmoonlighting@bellsouth.net

You will have to e-mail me a response, as I cant seem to get this forum to accept a photo of the L-1011, then I can send you one on my e-mail format.
Sorry
K.Haroon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Jay welcome to the forum. First of all just to inform you that I've moved your post from the Pilot's Lounge to Aviation Business section. In this section you are free to advertise and sell your products as long as they are related to aviation.

Secondly you can give links to your (aviation related) photos. However I observed that you were not giving the right command to use this option. The image tag [img] after which you put the link also has to be closed by [/img].

I have pasted a sample command in your post. Please click the Edit button on your post and see. Just enter the link in that command and your picture will appear. If you are unable to do it then let me know the link, I'll do it for you.

Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TheAirlinePilots.com Forum Index -> Marketing & Advertising All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: