Log inLog in    RegisterRegister          SearchSearch       ProfileProfile    ContactContact       FAQFAQ     Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages

A Very Good Airline Pilot Resume!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TheAirlinePilots.com Forum Index -> Marketing & Advertising
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pilotman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:33 am    Post subject: A Very Good Airline Pilot Resume! Reply with quote

Download A Good Airline Pilot Resume Sample and increase your chances of getting hired!

For many years finding a first pilot job is not an easy step, most of the freshly trained pilot’s have the same experience and they all apply to the same airlines! This is the reason why you really need to focus on your resume and also on your cover letter in order to attract all the attention of the readers!

You need to take the time to build your resume based on yourself, on your experiences but also on the airlines you are going to apply for. The goal: “catching the attention of the reader in order to get called for an interview” simple as that! I have seen so many Airline Pilot Resume and some were missing critical information(s). Your resume together with your cover letter are the only things the airlines will have to take a very important decision regarding your career and you certainly don’t want to miss that opportunity!

For these reasons I decided to build an Airline Pilot Resume sample that will help you to create your own which will contain all the information’s the airlines wants to see. This document is very easy to use! As soon as you download it, you will be able to fill your own information and experience using Microsoft Word (MS Office) (not included). You could also change the title color or add something to personalize your document and to make it more interesting! Once you are done, save it as a .PDF, get in touch with our online support to get an experienced feedback and start sending your application!

Download link: pilotman.net/airline-pilot-curriculum-vitae-pilot-cv/

I wish you a very nice career!
My Best Regards,
Eric V.

Boeing 757 First Officer
CEO & Founder: pilotman.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TheAirlinePilots.com Forum Index -> Marketing & Advertising All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: