Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:43 am Post subject: London
Jeppesen References for Arrival and Departure Procedures:
10-1P (13 Sep 13)
10-1P1 (13 Sep 13)
10-1P2 (28 Feb 14)
10-1P3 (28 Feb 14)
10-1P4 (13 Sep 13)
10-1P5 (13 Sep 13)
10-1P6 (11 May 12)
10-1P7 (11 May 12)
10-1P8 (7 May 10)
• 220 KT - From holding during initial approach
• 180 KT - Base leg/closing heading to the final apch.
• 180 to 160 KT - On finals.
• 160 KT - Till 4 miles
• Avoid between 2330-0600LT except for safety reasons.
• Transponder ON / TCAS OFF until fully parked. set Mode A Code 2000 before selecting OFF or STDBY.
• PIA: 323, 327, 330, 331, 332 (If someone has experienced something else then let me know or post it in this forum)
• Others: Let me know or post it in this forum
• TOBT (Target Off Blocks Time) must be updated to an accuracy of +/- 5 minutes. For a delay of 15 minutes or more a DLA message must be sent.
• Between 0630-1400 LT and between 1500-2200 LT pilots of operators who have been briefed with regard to the correct phraseology may call for ATC clearance up to 15 min prior to being fully ready to push-back. All other operators must be fully ready before calling on frequency.
• DCL (Datalink Departure Clearance) available from 25 min prior to EOBT to 15 min after EOBT. Clearance must be accepted within 5 min after receipt.
• Regardless of clearance source, on first contact with HEATHROW Delivery, report ACFT Type, Stand number, ATIS ID and QNH.
• For engine start on stand or push-back, permission from ground required within 5 minutes after being transferred from delivery. Push-back approval includes engine start clearance.
• Advise ATC if unable to comply with CTOT (Calculated Take-off Time), if within 30 min of a previously issued CTOT. While calculating, account for delays upto 10 minutes at holding positions.
• Transponder ON / TCAS OFF from request for push-back or taxi, whichever is earlier (basically before any a/c movement).
• Minimum climb gradient of 243' per NM (4%) to at least 4000 feet for noise reduction.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum