Log inLog in    RegisterRegister       SearchSearch    ProfileProfile    ContactContact    FAQFAQ    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages

Survey for project in school.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TheAirlinePilots.com Forum Index -> Crew Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MartinGW

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 pm    Post subject: Survey for project in school. Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Martin Wendeberg.

Im studying to become a pilot in Sweden and as a part of the education we are told to do a project about something related to the aviation world. Ive chosen to work with motivation and monotonoumity that sometimes becomes a part of the normal work day, and also the different responsibility laid on pilots in different parts of the industry.

So I have created a short survey that I would really appreciate if some of you experienced pilots here answer for me. Its totally anonymous and will only take around 5 minutes to complete it.

Link:
http://www.enkt.se/surveyStart.php?pid=1787&mpid=61f9e66b622d4baee913d9102561198a

To start survey click on "starta enkten". (Im sorry for using a Swedish platform, but the survey itself is in English)

I would really apreciate it. Thanks a lot!
/Martin Wendeberg
K.Haroon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Martin.

I've taken your survey, hope that helps Smile

Regarding the link you have posted, it contains the alphabet "a" with two dots on it (may be its swedish) that's why the link is not working here by clicking on it.

So all users please copy and paste the link on the address bar to take the survey.

Haroon
MartinGW

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your answer, and for your explanation of the problem with the link.

And yes, the "" is a swedish letter, and Im sorry for using the swedish platform, but I just havent found an english one that works as good. Ive talked to the managers of the site of the problems with using swedis letters in the ref-links but nothing have been changed yet.

Thank you again for your answer, and for everybody else, as Haroon said, copy the link into your browser to take the survey.

Last day to answer is tomorrow though, but i really appreciate any answers i get before that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TheAirlinePilots.com Forum Index -> Crew Lounge All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: