Joined: 11 Dec 2005
|Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:41 pm Post subject: Toronto
|Jeppesen References for Arrival and Departure Procedures:
10-4 (05 Jul 13)
10-4A (05 Jul 13)
10-9 (11 Apr 14)
10-9A (11 Apr 14)
10-9B (06 Jun 14)
10-9G (06 Dec 13)
10-9H (06 Dec 13)
10-9J (06 Dec 13)
10-9K (06 Dec 13)
Maintain 3000 amsl or above until intercepting extended rwy centerline.
Intercept extended rwy centerline at or outside FAF.
Remain on or above the glideslope (assumed 3 deg glideslope for visual approach)
Approved exits after landing are given on chart 10-9G.
Minimize the use of reverese thrust (safety permitting).
Transponder ON / TCAS OFF until parked at stand.
• PIA: C37 (If someone has experienced something else then let me know or post it in this forum)
• Others: Let me know or post it in this forum.
Detailed procedures on 10-9H,J and K
1. Contact Apron Advisory for push back and advise "A/C Deicing Required".
2. Toronto Ground will give taxi instructions to Central Deicing Facility entry transfer point Ice (#) and will advise to contact Pad Control on 131.175
3. Pad Control will give instructions to proceed to Staging Bay (e.g. Pad 3C) and also to contact Iceman at Pad Entrance i.e. 131.375 for pads 1,2,3 and 129.625 for pads 4,5,6.
4. Follow instructions and guidance lights/signs to staging and de-icing bays (not to enter deicing bay unless instructed by iceman).
5. Standard call to iceman after configuring for "engines-on" spray is: "Iceman ABC-124 in Bay 2 North, Brakes Set, Aircraft configured, Ready to deice".
6. On entering de-icing bay crew will advise if following are required:
- Tactile inspection.
- Under wing and/or under carriage inspection or deicing.
- Vertical stabilizer and/or fuselage anti-icing.
- Crew will be advised of the fluid in use ("mode") i.e. Type I or IV.
- Crew are supposed to request any deviation to the "Type I" or "Type IV mode".
7. After de-icing, do not move aircraft. Contact Pad Control on 131.175 when instructed by ICEMAN to obtain taxi instruction.
8. Follow Pad Control's "Verbal" and "Visual" instructions to designated exit points.
9. When instructed by Pad Control (at exit point) contact ground control on the assigned frequency.
|For Manual Entry Procedures, Inoperative Electronic Message Board, Automated Guidance System Partial or Complete Failure: See 10-9J and 10-9K |
If full rwy length is required then notify Ground on initial contact.
Transponder ON / TCAS OFF
Standard Taxi Routes:
10-9L,M,N and P
For normal Rwy 23 departure, entery is via Twy H, do not enter Q without clearance.
NADP 1 or 2.
SID routing to be followed till 3600' amsl.
Rwy 33L/R no turns before MALTN Int.
SID cancellation does not terminate Noise abatement procedure.
SAMPLE FLIGHT PLANS
B777 ISB to YYZ
B777 YYZ to ISB
B777 YYZ to LHE (ETOPS)